2016 Home Design Trends
With the expenses of renovation and redecoration, it is essential to find timeless looks that show off your style in a timeless way. 2016 is the year to bring back indispensable top trends for your living space.
- Patterned Pops: Print objects add character solids and
minimalism design. You can take advantage of a patterned
couch as a big
statement in a neutral room. If you want something more subdued,
use a patterned curtain over wood windows to create a classy
accent. Fabric wall art is also becoming very popular,
another exciting route for pattern inspiration.
- Mismatched and Moveable: If you are feeling bored of
the design in your spaces, try changing the
placement of pieces you already have from different rooms around your home.
materials are a huge trend
this year. Match your modern minimalism pieces in a room with rustic wood windows
and floors for a refreshing renovation on a low
- Mid-Century to Millennial: Arcs are on the rise from the past. Add the mid-century
feel using interior design pieces,
like tables and chairs. Feeling brave? Buy
arced wood windows to go the extra mile for the eclectic and fun trend.
- Neutral is Now: Creams, greys, blacks, alabasters and ivories are in this year. Keep your home calm and collected with soft
tones of organic
colors. If you think neutral color schemes
are blah, think again. Add some appeal
with neutral tiles, pillows or flowers. Painting a wooden window black in an all-white room is also a huge
statement this year.
- Optimize and Open: It is the year to eliminate the clutter. An open space is a must to chill and breathe in your special place. Whether you are overlooking a city or the countryside, big windows will bring in natural light, and less walls will offer you an open feel to your space. Focus on minimalism and tech-less areas; instead, filling your space with peaceful pieces.
We can turn the 2016 trends into a reality for your home, crafted to fit your desires perfectly. We can help you figure out your window and door needs to complement these 2016 trends. Simply contact Prairie Pella Wyoming LLC at 307-632-6373 or come to our Cheyenne showroom to see how we can help fix you up with this year’s trends.