The Positives and Negatives of Window Grilles
Window grilles are an often underappreciated piece of your home’s windows. They provide you the flexibility to meet both contemporary and traditional design wishes, and with the number of styles and colors offered, you can find a combination to fulfill whatever your heart desires.
between-the-glass grilles easily snap in and out so you have
the ability to swap styles whenever you update your
home or change styles or paint.
- Regardless of the window grilles you choose, there are a handful of color choices to meet
your design needs.
- Grille options are available today with dual or
triple pane insulated glass to give you more energy
efficient options than historical grilles used with
- Between-the-glass grilles and removable grilles are available to make for a quick cleaning of the glass.
Now that we’ve read a couple positives of window grilles, let’s check out the challenges that may come with window grilles.
- While there are a number of
designs we carry, some homeowners feel that some grille styles may obstruct their
view of the yard.
- Many window grilles are permanent once
installed, limiting design flexibility in the future.
- If grilles are bonded permanently to the surface
of the glass that typically cleaned, cleaning can be more of
- Replacement windows that tout grilles are usually more pricey than those without grilles.
Whether you’re moving and need to purchase replacement windows or you’re simply considering them for your current home, window grilles may be a great addition to your next set of windows. There are a number of things to think about, from style to color choice, but with a little help from our experts, we’re sure you’ll find precisely what you’re in the market for. Of course, with the host of options available, we suggest coming by our Cheyenne showroom, giving us a call at 307-632-6373 or scheduling an in-home consultation with us via the online scheduler so you can get an up-close look at the choices we can provide.