Between-the-glass window shades, blinds and grilles are low-maintenance options for select Pella® windows and patio doors. Because they’re placed between two panes of glass, these options are safe from dust, damage and little hands. Plus, they can help lower the quantity of indoor allergens that gather in your clients' homes when compared with traditional external window treatments.1 Then, when your clients are ready for something different, our unique snap-in technology helps them easily swap out your between-the-glass options themselves.
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Fabric Shades
- Cellular style
- Uniform, white exterior fabric
- Slide up from the bottom or down from the top
- Available with motorized Insynctive® technology
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Slimshade® Blinds
- Raise-and-lower or tilt-only selections
- Style without separate treatments
- Optional motorized Insynctive® technology
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Grilles
- 3/4" wide with a three-dimensional profile
- Standard and personalized grille patterns
- Match with exterior, EnduraClad® window or door colors
- Unfinished wood, prefinished stain or prefinished paint interior choices
- Triple-pane glass options provide room for grilles in addition to between-the-glass blinds or shades
Come into your Pella of Cheyenne showroom to see our between-the-glass choices or get a free quote for your project today.
1Based on data from research conducted by the Department of Occupational and Environmental Health at The University of Iowa.