No matter what manner of weather the Cheyenne area is experiencing, your clients can be confident that windows and doors from Pella of Cheyenne can handle it. Our products are built to be energy efficient. As a result, our ENERGY STAR®-certified windows and doors1 can help reduce your energy costs. This ENERGY STAR certification is due to our energy-efficient options like double- and triple-pane glass, Low-E coating and glass panes built to stand strong in specific weather areas across North America. Find out more about our energy-saving glass options and technology.
Multiple Panes of Glass
- Double- and triple-pane options provide more defense from weather
- Colorless, nontoxic argon gas between panes adds increased insulation
Low-Emissivity (Low-E) Glass Coating
- Reflects heat back into your rooms during winter to keep them warmer
- Reflects heat away from your home in summer to keep it cooler
- Blocks most of the sun’s harmful UV rays to decrease fading on finishes and furniture in your house
- Low-E coating is taken off around the glass edge to greatly safeguard against seal failure
- Energy-efficient glass options include: Advanced Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon1, AdvancedComfort Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon1 and SunDefenseTM Low-E Insulating Glass
- Thermal breaks further protect the inside of your home from the temperatures outside
- Snap-in, between-the-glass blinds and shades help insulate windows
Pella® Expert Installation
- Proper installation of windows and doors is important to energy efficiency
- Careful preparation
- Certified installers with professional know-how
- Thoughtful cleanup
To discover more about how windows and doors from Pella of Cheyenne can help boost your clients' homes' energy efficiency, visit our showroom. Or request a free quote today.
1Some Pella® products may not meet ENERGY STAR® guidelines in Canada. For more information, contact your local Pella sales representative or go to energystar.gc.ca.